Photo by Scott’s Photography
“A super quick and delicious pasta dish that showcases one of my favorite cheeses.”
Lobster Linguine w/ Burrata
Cuisine: Italian/Southern fusion
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40
Serving Size: 2
- 2 strips of diced bacon
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp sambal oelek chili paste
- ½ c lobster/vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 oz linguine noodles
- 2 tbsp European style butter
- 6 oz lobster claw and knuckle meat
- chopped chives
- Fresh dill leaves
- 2 oz portions of burrata cheese
- Add bacon to a sauté pan and gradually cook it on medium heat until crispy.
- Add lobster, garlic, chili paste, and Cajun seasoning. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and lobster stock. Cook for 90 seconds or until half of the liquid evaporates.
- Add cooked linguine.
- Remove pan from the heat, add the butter. Continue stirring until the butter melts and the sauce thickens.
- Finish with chopped chives.
- Plate and top with a fresh piece of burrata cheese and a few dill sprigs.
Photo courtesy of chef Steve Glenn
Chef Steve Glenn worked as an executive sous chef at Richmond Country Club before venturing independently as a private chef. Chef Steve can be seen on Season 20 of “Hell’s Kitchen: Young Guns” with Gordon Ramsay on FOX 8|7c.
To book chef Steve for your intimate dinner parties and small events, visit his website. Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to find out about Richmond restaurants that will feature his cuisine.